July 13, 2019
2021 Event TBD
Wells Brew Fest
In light of the current pandemic and adhering to Federal and State regulations, we have postponed this event until 2021. As soon as we have permits in place for the 2021 event you will be notified of the new date.
We truly hope to see you in 2021!
What Does My Ticket Include?
All General Admission tickets include entry to the 3-Hour festival with unlimited beer sampling and a branded pint glass. Designated Driver tickets include entry to the festival, non-alcoholic beverage(s), snacks and a branded pint glass.
|Ticket Fees||General Admission||Designated Driver|
|Thru May 31||$40||$15|
|June 1 – June 30||$45||$15|
|July 1 – July 12||$50||$15|
|At The Gate||$55||$20|
The Nitty Gritty Details
- The Festival starts at 2:00 and ends at 5:00.
- The event is outdoors. And will be held rain-or-shine.
- This is a 21+ event. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted. No exceptions.
- ID’s are checked at the entrance.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Please print your tickets or have the barcode ready on your smartphones.
- Check in will begin a 1/2 hour before the gates open.
- Additional tickets will be available for sale at the gate.
- We love dogs too, but sorry, NO DOGS allowed in the festival.
- All attendees are handed a plastic sampling cup upon ENTERING the event.
- All attendees will pick up a commemorative glass as they EXIT the event.
- Event merchandise and shirts will be available for sale on site.
- Last call is at 4:50 PM.
The Wells Harbor Community Park is scenically situated on Harbor Road in Wells, Maine. The marshes, dunes and beautiful harbor provide a perfect backdrop for a Summer Beer Festival!
Parking & Shuttles
There is NO Parking directly at the Harbor Community Park. Festival parking will be available at Wells Town Hall (overflow parking at Wells High School). Free trolleys will run continuously throughout the afternoon between the festival and the Town Hall.
© 2020 Wells Brew Fest. All Rights Reserved.